Ads

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Future

this sign should have more info
If only it were this easy

You will notice in the future that I will be putting forward some pretty random, reckless, speculative legal theorizing.  There is a point to this beyond satisfying my desire to investigate future legal developments that may never occur.  

I have a general theory about the future of Intellectual Property and how society will alter, and nurture the concept. Unfortunately, my overall thesis is a bit broad for this format.  Even more unfortunately, I am pretty sure I couldn’t convince anyone to pay me hash it out in one sitting.  Therefore, I have decided to use this forum to piece the concepts together and flesh out the ideas.  Eventually, if I like where I went, I might publish them all together as an ebook or something similar.

I will try to preface those posts with some sort of headline that tells the uninterested that they are about to be subject to some random dissertation concerning Economic Theory of Patents, Molecular manufacturing, Time Dilation and the Patent Office and why super villains must have great in -house counsel.



Jordan Garner


[Ed. Edited for random grammatical errors]

No comments:

Post a Comment